Permit for Burial in Cyprus
Requirements for obtaining permission of transportation of remains for burial in Cyprus.
1. Death Certificate from the Department of Health or the Hospital .
2. Transportation Permit from the Department of Health.
3. Certificate from the Department of Health stating that there was no epidemic of communicable disease in the area where the deceased died.
4. Notarized letter from the Funeral Home stating embalming process.
5. Notarized letter from the Funeral Home stating itinerary.
6. Money order in the amount of ? 5.00 (price in US $ depends on current rate) made payable to Accountant-General of the Republic of Cyprus.